Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bear Hibernation

.

Brunhilda and Borris Bearsaltandpepper are hibernating quite happily back on the kitchen table where they shall STAY until I feel brave enough to pull them out of retirement for another series of guest posts. The blogland reaction to them has been a mixed bag of nuts to say the least. Some people actually, you know, READ the posts and "got" them and loved them. Others just saw the little bears and said to themselves, (and then LATER out loud TO ME) "stupid." Well, the B & B posts were a GROUP project on vacation - - - all 4 of us got into the act.The other three gave me ideas for pictures and helped me stage them. I poured my creative juices into making the posts and writing the stories. We just had a ball doing it. I KNOW that should be ENOUGH - - - but I just gotta tell ya, the naysayers hurt my bloggy feelings to their very quick. It may be a LONG TIME before I brave airing B&B creativity on the world again.

(First posted at The Eclectic Company on 8/20/2009)

.

No comments: